When I got to know both of those works, that's what I can see.
Here's the following:
* Alan Wake = Fakir (Jerk at first, but with a heart of gold, and manipulating reality with paper)
* Alice Wake = Duck/Princess Tutu (Main female of the franchise that gets a lot of trouble)
* Barry Wheeler = Autor (Normal friend of reality warper and obsessed with things beyond normal)
* The Dark Presence = Drosselmeyer (Main antagonist who wants a tragedy)
* Barbara Jagger = Rue/Princess Kraehe (Femme fatale who is the main avatar of the villain)
* Thomas Zane = Mytho (Love interest of the femme fatale)
How's this for a review?